2 – 6 Persons Only
One&Only Cape Town is a destination unto itself - an urban chic waterfront resort providing an unprecedented level of luxury. This magnificent resort is situated minutes from the V&A Waterfront, eight minutes to some of the finest beaches in Cape Town and is four minutes to the city centre. It has, as its prominent feature, commanding views of Table Mountain.
This Wedding Package includes:
The above package is R 7 865. The package charge will increase on the 1st October, 2013 by approximately 10%.
- Your initial and all follow up meetings with the resort’s wedding consultant who will arrange, coordinate and ensure all details and services attributed to your wedding reception are executed exacting specified details
- The wedding ceremony will take place under the gazebo on the resort's jetty with Table Mountain in the background (weather alternative would be the Yoga Pavilion)
- Bouquet of African indigenous flowers for the bride and a buttonhole for her groom
- Romantic rose petal turndown and a bottle of Graham Beck Brut Sparkling Wine with a personalized wedding label
- A personalised One&Only photo frame for the couple as a Wedding memento from the Resort
- The Resort's inter-denominational minister will have an initial interview with the bride & groom to explain the protocols, managing and arranging all marriage documents pertaining to legal matters including the Certificate of Marriage. Maximum of six guests
- This package excludes any floral arrangements/red or cream carpet for the ceremonial area (prices available on request)
(Please note that the package is to be used in addition to your accommodation rates and that a minimum stay of 2 nights is applicable. Accommodation subject to availability)Rates Quoted are:
One&Only Cape Town offers an exclusive motorised yacht, The Sherilyn. Extend your magical day out to sea.
- Nett and non-commissionable
- Quoted in South African Rand (ZAR)
- Subject to change without prior notice
- Inclusive of 14% VAT
- Per Hour R 7,521.00
- 1.5 Hours R11,286.00
- Three Hours Cruise R17,556.00
- Daily Rate R50,160.00
Should the bridal couple originate from countries aligned with the Hague Convention (and not part of the British Common Wealth) they may require an "Apostille" stamped marriage certificate. This will require additional services from the minister and documentation resulting in an additional charge of R500.00
We will be delighted to assist in the arrangements of flowers, Wedding Photographer, One&Only Spa Treatments, Hair/Makeup and lunch or dinner reservations in Reuben's or dinner in Nobu.