The Marina Room is an intimate venue offering views of the Waterfront Marina and Table Mountain. It can comfortably accommodate from 20 to 40 people with a dance floor (60 without dance floor) and is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cocktail wedding receptions for up to 60 people. The venue hire of R13 980 for the Marina Room includes the following:
• Initial and follow up meetings with the resort’s Wedding Consultant who will arrange, coordinate and ensure all details and services attributed to the wedding reception are executed, exacting specified details.
• A luxury Marina Table Mountain Room, on a B&B basis, for the bridal couple on the night of their wedding (valued at R7 700).
• A romantic rose petal turndown and a bottle of Graham Beck Brut Sparkling Wine with a personalised wedding label.
• Special wedding memento from the resort.
• A pre-selected menu and wine tasting for the bridal couple in Reuben's restaurant.
• Dance floor, tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery, glassware and crisp white, floor length table linen.
• First anniversary dinner in Reuben's restaurant with our superb set menu (excluding beverages).
• Pre-reception area for guests to enjoy drinks and canapés whilst the bridal couple are having photographs taken. Venue charge will increase with effect from 1 October 2015 by approximately 10%.All rates are:
• Nett and non-commissionable
• Quoted in South African Rand (ZAR)
• Subject to change without prior notice
• Inclusive of 14% VAT Additional information:
Our personalised Wedding Consultant is able to assist with the finest Table Styling, Floral Arrangements, Wedding Photographer, One&Only Spa Treatments, Bridal Limousine, Entertainment, Hair/Makeup, Wedding Cake and Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties held at the resort.