Assistant Revenue Manager
One&Only Cape Town requires the services of an Assistant Revenue Manager to assist the Revenue Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has experience in the Revenue department and is able to contribute to the management of inventory of Rooms within the One&Only Cape Town.
The Main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience Middle-management capacity.
• Experience in a front office or reservations/hospitality operation with specific emphasis on rooms and inventory management.
• Previous experience with hospitality reservations, property management, revenue management, database & online distribution management systems advantageous.
• Supervisory/leadership skills.
• Computer literacy - MS office and Opera Suite is essential Microsoft suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• A sound knowledge of booking policies and procedures.
• Good mathematical skills and an aptitude to work with figures.
• Must have Strong Administration skills.
• A highly motivated team player with problem solving and conflict handling skills.
• Ability to use one’s own initiative and meet deadlines.
• Must be confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated.