One&Only Spa and Fitness Centre require the services of a Spa Receptionist. The successful candidate will be required to welcome guests and answer all enquiries, observing set standards and with patience. Have a complete knowledge of the treatments and services offered, and any promotions that may be on offer at the time. To ensure that all operational procedures, codes of conduct and standards of appearance as laid down by the Spa Manager/Head Receptionist are implemented and adhered to by all reception staff. To organize scheduling and maximize the use of time within the spa diary.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To ensure a warm friendly welcome to all clientele at all times.
- To co-ordinate guests consultation records with the Therapists.
- Ensure that all relevant spa staff receives a print out of their daily schedule.
- To adhere to an agreed reporting system on a timely basis.
- To be responsible for all billing procedures at the reception desk and the correct reconciliation of funds at the close of each shift and at the end of the day’s work.
- Complete daily opening procedures and check lists per relevant area daily.
- Schedule reservations of Spa services for guests and monitor availability of treatments and staff to ensure prompt service according to the relevant skills of the therapists.
- To organize scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the clients needs are of first importance.
- Assist with administration duties such as, purchasing, receiving and inventory reporting.
- To aim to give the clientele the best possible service, and make the client feel important.
- To show a professional attitude at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner.
- To ensure that all administrative procedures run professionally.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment in the spa and receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To recognize the importance of ‘sales’ in every aspect of their role.
- To have full retail knowledge of products and prices charged.
- Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary by the Head Receptionist/Spa Manager.
- To participate in training and personal development programs within the Spa Department.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
- To be responsible for preparing the reception for the next shift. Ensuring all messages have been passed on before leaving and that adequate supplies of all public information material are available.