We are looking for a dynamic and self-confident candidate who is outgoing, immaculately groomed and who presents a high level of attention to detail. The successful candidate will require a keen sense of urgency and display diligence and drive to suit a fast paced and challenging Luxury 5* Spa environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• To ensure a warm friendly welcome to all clientele at all times.
• To co-ordinate guests consultation records with the Therapists.
• Ensure that all relevant spa staff receives a print out of their daily schedule.
• To adhere to an agreed reporting system on a timely basis.
• To be responsible for all billing procedures at the reception desk and the correct reconciliation of funds at the close of each shift and at the end of the day’s work.
• Complete daily opening procedures and check lists per relevant area daily.
• Schedule reservations of Spa services for guests and monitor availability of treatments and staff to ensure prompt service according to the relevant skills of the therapists.
• To organize scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the clients’ needs are of first importance.
• Assist with administration duties such as, purchasing, receiving and inventory reporting.
• To aim to give the clientele the best possible service, and make the client feel important.
• To show a professional attitude at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner.
• To ensure that all administrative procedures run professionally.
• To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment in the spa and receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
• To recognize the importance of ‘sales’ in every aspect of their role.
• To have full retail knowledge of products and prices charged.
• Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary by the Head Receptionist/Spa Manager.
• To participate in training and personal development programs within the Spa Department.
• To perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years in 4/5* Spa, retail, and/or hospitality environment.
• Previous experience as Spa Manager or Director, Spa in a 5 start Resort for a minimum of 2 years.
• Previous education and diplomas in Spa Management, esthetician education.
• Skills in sales, marketing and guest relations.
• Skills in managing and processing software such as: Spa Soft and Opera.
• Flexible schedule, available to work evenings, week-ends and holidays.